FPT N67 Series (125-225 kVA)
- COMPACT AND COST-EFFECTIVE
- SHORT LOAD RESPONSE TIME
- TOP POWER WITH MINIMUM FUEL CONSUMPTION
- UP TO 800 HOURS SERVICE INTERVALS
Developed to satisfy the most demanding Customer requirements, the NEF Series is the evidence of FPT Industrial technological excellence.
Available in 6 cylinders versions, NEF engines offer high power and load acceptance delivery with top-class levels of reliability and efficiency.
The NEF Series is offered either with mechanical or Common Rail injection.
- In mechanicalversions, rotary pump guarantees accurate fuel delivery and best trade-off between performance and easy and fast service/maintenance operation.
- In electronicversions, Common Rail injection (up to 1,600 bar) allows the achievement of top performance with minimum fuel consumption.
NEF engines are certified ISO 8528 standard, G2/G3 class for excellent load acceptance. High thermodynamic performance and engine response make these engines the best choice in all power generation applications.
|Prime Power kVA||Stand by Power kVA||1 Phase||3 Phase|
|GS NEF160||160||176||×||More detail..|
|GS NEF200||200||220||×||More detail..|