FPT Diesel CURSOR
- Powerful and compact
- Excellent transient response and designed for heavy duty conditions and harsh environment
- 600-hours maintenance intervals and exceptional low fuel consumption
- Switchable 50/60hz (1,500/1,800 rpm) power supply
– The Cursor Series are designed for prime and stand-by applications up to 582 kW, and offers top power, fast load response and best-in-class in total cost of ownership with high power density.
– High efficiency, proven reliability, long maintenance intervals and premium performance make the Cursor Series state-of-the-art of engines for Power Generation.
– All engines in the range are coupled with the fuel system most suitable to their missions:
• Cursor 9 offers a very compact second-generation Common Rail system,
• Cursor 10 mounts electronic controlled unit injectors,
• Cursor 13 adopts either electronic controlled unit injectors or a heavy-duty Common Rail system.
– The Cursor Series is complianto to the most demanding emission standards in order to meet all customer needs and applications.
– The option list includes hot part guards, water jacket heater, alarm senders, oil drain systems and front radiator guard. A wide range of engine features can be customized upon request.
|Stand By Power|
|232||256||47.6 (209.3)||58.5 (205.4)||Detail|
|263||290||53.7 (198)||62.8 (192)||Detail|
|300||330||57.3 (191.8)||70 (187.5)||Detail|
|350||387||70.4 (199.7)||85.8 (197)||Detail|